LEVEL 2 – Specialisation
– Anyone who would like to specialise in Graphic Communication
– Those who have knowledge in Design Fundamentals
– Real-time and individual projects
– Training by industry experts
– Practice on Design Thinking
Job assistance and certificate of honour on completion of course
1. Branding – Logo and Identity Design
2. Marketing Communications – Websites, ADs, Posters, Banners
3. Corporate Communications – Brochures, Mailers, Presentations
4. Environmental Graphic Design – Signage Design, Office Branding and more.
– 3 months duration
– 3 days a week for 3 hours a day ( two slots available)
– Only 12 seats available
– Course fee: Rs.30000/-
Graphic: Visual Communication especially involving drawing, painting, engraving, or lettering.
With the evolution of technology we are environed by myriad of visual communication. Why so?
Simply because a picture/art is equal to thousand words. And it the role of a graphic designer to make the picture/art to tell better stories. And this course is essentially about how to create impressive arts that tells better stories, apply designing techniques, that is, thinking, problem solving and practicality to achieve the goal.
– Understanding principles and elements of design
– Training on gathering requirements, understanding briefs, setting goals, sketching, creating story boards, creating mock ups
– Evaluating and presenting concepts
– Identifying best practices/methodologies to support time and budget constraints.