LEVEL 2 – Specialisation
– High school completed students, college goers and graduates
– Anyone with keen interest on Fashion and textile
– Those who have knowledge in Design Fundamentals
– Portfolio with varied collections
– Individual projects
– Training by industry experts
Certificate of honour on completion of course
1. Fashion Illustrations
2. Apparel Design
3. Garment Construction
4. Pattern Making
5. Visual Merchandising
6. Introduction to Jewelry Design
– 6 to 12 months duration
– 2 days a week for 2 hours a day
Fashion Design is an applied art in creation of clothing and accessories.
Fashion Design Specialisation at AND is more than just designing beautiful clothing. This course introduces participants to wide range of modules like signature style, evolving fashion trends, Luxury branding and more.
– Research and analysis of prime materials and evolving trends.
– Introduction to creative processes, design techniques and best practices
– Conceptualizing strategy from initial briefing stage till end product production
– Designing mood boards, prototype and validating concepts
– Production of concepts
– Introduction to promotion and business management in fashion industry